Teljoy sales staffing philosophy is that we “recruit for character and train for skill”. If you're a self-starter and determined individual that can align yourself with a growing energetic organization that has been taking the rent-to-own model to innovative heights, then you might be the next Teljoyer, “telling joy”.
- Matric or equivalent is non-negotiable
- 2 or more-years continuous experience in a sales environment, (call center inbound or outbound will be beneficial)
- Bilingual (English plus another)
Convert leads/Applications into sales (debriefed units) in terms of the minimum quantity and quality targets that are in place including but not limited to: Minimum monthly Rand amount written, Lead to Applications conversion ratio, Application to lead ratio, Overall Conversion ratio of Applications to sales, Contract quality target.
Skills and Competencies:
Sales oriented, Deadline and results oriented, Attention to detail/Quality orientated, Initiative and tenacity. Effective at planning and organising/Work management, Teamwork/Collaboration, Judgement/Problem solving, Adaptability, Integrity, High Tolerance for stress. Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company.
Interpersonal and communication skills, selling skills, Negotiations, Keyboard skills, Administration skills, Influencing, Practical learning, Excellent Telephone etiquette and communication skills.
Sales Structure, Principles of client service. The workings of a call Centre, Computer literacy, Product/Systems knowledge and/or potential to acquire such knowledge within a short space of time.
- Relevant tertiary or Call Centre qualification will be given first preference
We believe in our philosophy of “recruit for character and train for skill”, however previous call centre experience in telesales and retail will give candidates a competitive edge but it is not entirely necessary.
- High emotional intelligence
- Frustration tolerance
- Emotional self-control
- Ability to read emotions
Key job success skills:
- Reliable and responsible /taking accountability.
- Problem solving ability.
- Organised with ability to follow up on clients
- Send relevant documentations timeously to clients.
- Self-starter, determined and Goal orientated individual.
- Target driven
- Good telephonic etiquette (communication and interpersonal skills)
- Creative and innovative
- Leadership skills
- Candidate will be remunerated on a performance remuneration system
- Candidate must be willing to align themselves with the company values of Teljoy:
- Be curious; don’t stop there
- Love to Win
- Anticipate and embrace opportunity
- Be bold and gutsy
- We give a damn
- We really hear you
- The culture & success of the company is based on performance; the ideal candidate must therefore be prepared to work in a stressful & deadline orientated environment consistently.
Interested in this Position?
Let us know how to get back to you.