The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the Technical Department
1. Effective management and co-ordination of administration requirements.
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports and adhering to deadlines and requirements.
- Produce costing, invoicing approvals, preparation of agent’s invoices for payment.
- Produce costing report to ensure provision for logged calls.
- Suppliers and Service Agents: Ensure invoices are captured and approved for payment.
- Ensure all internal admin changes are communicated.
- Ensure all agent contact details are up to date.
- Courier spares to agents.
- Assist with Hisense/Samsung System updates.
- Ensure that all general admin needs are met in terms of minute-taking, typing, communication to the department.
2. Management of ad hoc requests and projects and events.
3. Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with Company values
Education and Experience:
3. Previous experience in office administration.
4. Intermediate skills in MS office specifically Excel.
5. Customer focused experience
1. Target driven with a sense of urgency to get the work done
2. ‘Can do’ attitude
4. Highly organized
6. Focused and disciplined
7. Strong communication and relationship building skills
8. Problem solving ability
The successful incumbent will be responsible for collecting outstanding rental accounts, tracing of subscribers, resolving customer queries, updating customer data and managing bad debt roll overs.
1. Effective debt collection and management of bad debts
- Ensure targets are met for bad debt write off by minimizing the rollover of accounts in 60 days to 90 days
- Ensure that that targets are met for current, 30 days and 60 day collections
- Ensure that collection policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that the relevant procedures are followed for all NCA related accounts
- Ensure that all related reporting is managed, accurate and on time
2. Effective collection of active debtors
- Ensure client satisfaction by resolving queries quickly, efficiently and in accordance with procedure
- Promote a caring culture with clients
- Ensure that monthly targets and deadlines are achieved
- Ensure minimal rollover in all ageing categories
- Ensure that productivity reports are completed
- Convert the maximum amount of clients to debit order
- Promote and educate clients on how to pay within the terms of the contract
- Ensure that all requirements relating to Real Pay are adhered to
- Inform clients of unsuccessful payments through Real Pay and make the necessary arrangements for collection of outstanding amounts
3. Effective tracing of possible absconder accounts and ensuring data updates
- Ensure that all client data is constantly updated to assist with absconded accounts
- Trace clients using innovative and cost saving ways
4. General Accounts Administration:
- Ensure that the correct documentation is completed where journals and invoicing are concerned
- Ensure that all queries are escalated to the Supervisor where required
- Assist with Inter Company accounts (when required)
- Follow up on arrears collection with external Agents
5. Achievement of ad hoc project deliverables as required
6. Build and maintain sound relationships with key internal stakeholders
7. Effective teamwork , self-management and alignment with Company values
Education and Experience:
- MS Office, specifically email, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, e.g., National Credit Act and Consumer Protection Act
- 1 years credit collection experience
- Collections certification is advantageous
- Customer Responsiveness
- Drive and Results Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Rule Orientation
- Verbal and written Communication
- Planning and Organising
- Strong negotiation skills