- Matric or equivalent is non-negotiable.
- Experience with SMATV systems (IP/digital TV distribution) CCTVs, access controls and Audio systems would be advantageous.
- 2 or more-years’ experience in customer services, specifically related to the dedicated experience of monitoring a customer transaction to the successful delivery of the order
- Experience in retail sales / Customer Retention & Administration industry.
- MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel) at Intermediate level.
1. Customer Interactions:
- Maintain the existing customer base by responding to incoming requests for cancellation of contracts and proactively contact customers who are identified as at risk of cancellation and ensure that every opportunity to retain these customers is identified.
- Call clients to follow up on satisfaction levels of installations and service
- Identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers
- Capitalize on client retention by identifying clients nearing the end of the rental contract and offering upgrades
- Schedule preventative maintenance
- Record accurate customer details: product, install/maturity date, rental
- Follow-up on proposals/contracts sent to customers
- Overall responsibility for the management of the sales, service and projects
- Manage customer complaints and escalate where necessary
2. Administrative duties:
- Compile daily report detailing Signed deals (and the deals progress), OTP, Settlement, Disconnections
- Reconciling of annual escalation and issuing escalation letters to customers advising of annual increase on their monthly rental
- Administration of Costings, Proposals, Contracts, OTP, Settlement
- Submit completed Costings, OTP offer, settlement costs for internal authorisation
- Ensure annual escalations / TV Licence is applied on contracts
- Ensure that all pricing requested from suppliers is current and discounts offered where applicable
- Review and follow up of open service calls and projects with the service manager
- Review and measure retentions support KPA’s
- Ensure timeous feedback to customers and manage their expectations
3. Management of projects / service:
- Ensure relevant financial documents are received from the customer, follow through vetting process: upgrades/additional equipment and new applications
- Cash sale/cash service: request for invoices from finance department and follow through payment from client
- Check and confirm agent/supplier invoices match PO’s issued and follow through on agent and supplier payments
- On signed deals/disconnections: collate all relevant documents and create a project file
- Syspro system (accounting system): opening of project files, requisitions, purchase orders/GRN’s
- Coordinating stock delivery with the courier company to customers/agents
4. Month end duties:
- Submit all project files to finance for billing timeously
- Reconcile the WIP report on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of report
Skills and Competencies:
Sales oriented, deadline and results oriented, attention to detail/quality orientated, initiative and tenacity, effective at planning and organizing/work management, teamwork/collaboration, judgement/problem solving, adaptability, integrity, high tolerance for stress, enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company.
Interpersonal and communication skills, selling skills, negotiations, keyboard skills, administration skills, influencing, practical learning, excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills.
- High emotional intelligence
- Frustration tolerance
- Emotional self-control
Key job success skills:
- Reliable and responsible /taking accountability.
- Problem solving ability.
- Organised with ability to follow up on clients
- Send relevant documentations timeously to clients.
- Self-starter, determined and Goal orientated individual.
- Good telephonic etiquette (communication and interpersonal skills)
- Creative and innovative
- Leadership skills
- The culture & success of the company is based on performance; the ideal candidate must therefore be prepared to work in a stressful & deadline orientated environment consistently.