Hisense has become one of South Africa’s most beloved brands and suppliers of appliances and electronics across the nation. Whether you already have a home filled with their products (and are a dedicated supporter of the brand) or are looking to invest in one of their appliances, you will not be disappointed. With major power cuts, advocation for “going green” and the hot South African summers, many people are looking to upgrade their current refrigerators and who better than with such a trusted brand?
Here are top the 10 reasons why you should go with a Hisense refrigerator:
- Despite being a Chinese company, Hisense manufactures its products locally. So yes! All of the products sold here are proudly South African so not only will you be opting for a great appliance but you will also be supporting the local economy.
- Hisense has exported products to over 130 countries! Which is really impressive, and indicates that it is a trusted brand not only locally but also worldwide.
- Unlike some other brands, Hisense ensures that all products are of the highest quality and are designed to suit the modern lifestyle. This means that many of their fridges have a metallic or stainless steel finishes to give your kitchen that edgy, ultra-cool look!
- Hisense fridges come with an impressive 4 year warranty which means that you can have peace of mind knowing you will be covered for an extended period of time.
- With such reasonably priced products, you can get top quality products at an affordable price.
- Hisense fridges are manufactured using only the best materials to produce the highest quality appliances which you can safely rely on.
- The premium range of Hisense fridges use LED lighting on the inside to ensure that you are never in the dark when getting a midnight snack and which also reduces energy consumption.
- Hisense understands that you need appliances that won’t make a racket and cause a disturbance so their fridges have been designed to be as quiet as possible, so you’ll forget it’s even there.
- With companies worldwide going green, and the energy crisis here in South Africa, Hisense understands that you want a fridge that will be awesome while still being good for the environment AND will aid in reducing energy consumption, which is why they have designed and produced a range of energy-efficient and eco-friendly appliances.
- Hisense aims to make its fridges as user-friendly as possible so they’ve added features such as adjustable legs (for moving it around with ease), and the smart temperature control to name a few, so that you can have the best on the market at an affordable price.
These amazing 10 reasons leave little doubt as to why Hisense is one of the top trusted brands worldwide, and why you should get a Hisense fridge today!