2016-01-14The successful incumbent will be responsible for assisting the project manager, towards effective management of project resources and ensuring excellent customer service. Candidate will assist the project manager with projects (from inception to completion), in respect to related administration and staff.
This Learnership programme is through the W&R Seta and the learner will be placed on a fixed term contract which will terminate on the 31st of December 2016.
- Assist the sales representatives when sourcing new deals by completing site visits and supplying technical specifications and details.
- Manage the provisioning of technical diagrams.
- Manage and implement small scale technical projects.
- Effectively manage the project team and ensure that all the required deadlines have been met.
- Monitor and manage project budgets and ensure that the project is run efficiently and profitably.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are met.
- Compiling of health and safety files.
- Compiling of project handover files.
Education and Experience
- MS Office and Projects.
- Knowledge on RF technology, Head-end, Distribution Systems, CCTV and Access Control.
- Ability to read and compile RF drawings.
- Solid understanding of Health and Safety compliance.
- Experience in inventory control.
- Code 8 driver’s license and willing to travel.
- Planning and organising.
- Well-spoken and bilingual with good communication and listening skills.
- Ability to liaise at all levels and provide continuous and up to date feedback.
- Customer service orientation.
- Assertive and Persistent with high energy levels.
- Target/results driven with a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Ability to manage stress.
- Desire to improve the status quo.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Flexible and innovative.
- Strong attention to detail/methodical.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work unsupervised.