A successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the TBS Buyer with the timely placement of purchase orders and ensuring delivery of materials to meet project requirements.
This Learnership programme is through the W&R Seta and the learner will be placed on a fixed term contract which will terminate on the 31st of December 2016.
- Purchasing inventory and non-stocked items for projects nationally.
- Preparation, submission and checking of PO’s
- Management of order ETA’s as well as expectations of project managers/ sales team and management.
- Assisting with the administration processes regarding job file closure
Education and Experience
- Basic technical, AV/ CCTV technology knowledge
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel)
- Experience in inventory control.
- Ability to liaise at all levels and provide continuous and up to date feedback.
- Target/results driven with a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Strong attention to detail/methodical.
- Planning, organising and monitoring
- Assertive and Persistent with high energy levels.
- Drive and results orientation
- Problem solving
- Good verbal and written communication
- Professional and efficient
- Ability to manage stress and multi task under pressure
- Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with Teljoy Values.